Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged!


Four jobs I have had:
1. Baskin Robbins
2. Lifeguard at Seven Peaks
3. Jamba Juice
4. Educator's Credit Union


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Clueless
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark (never gets boring)
4. Gladiator (one of Casey's favorites)

Four places I have lived:
1. 4074 Devonshire Dr. Provo
2. My family lived in a condo down the street for 5 months after our house caught on fire
3. 440 Wymount Terrace, Provo
4. Now Milwaukee, WI

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Birth Day on TLC
2. 10 years younger on TLC (and pretty much every other show on TLC)
3. The Bachelor
4. The Office

Four places I have been:
1. Japan (Tokyo, Osaka and Hiroshima)
2. Europe (England, The Netherlands, Austria, France, Monaco, Greece, Vatican City, Iceland, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, and Liechtenstein)
3. Hawaii
4. Cancun

Four people who I email regularly (I don't actually email too often)
1. My Mom and Dad
2. My sisters
3. Casey
4. I can't think of anyone else I email regularly

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food, especially Bajio/Cafe Rio/ Costa Vida
2. Soups
3. Pizza (especially Papa Johns)
4. Crepes

Four places I would like to visit:
1. S. Korea (Casey has told me so much about it!)
2. Egypt
3. Hong Kong
4. Everywhere in the S. Pacific (Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having a baby!
2. Graduation in August, and finally being done with school!
3. Celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my WONDERFUL husband
4. My birthday in a week :)

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Anyone who wants to be tagged!
2.
3.
4.

No comments: