Monday, May 5, 2008

I ♥ Panera

Nobody told me how good Panera is! I got a Panera gift card from my boss a month ago and I never felt like trying it out. Ever since I've have this all day sickness going on I haven't felt like eating out at all. Recently I've been feeling a lot better so last Monday I finally decided to go to Panera after work to use my gift card. I decided to be safe and get some soup. It was so good! I've been craving it ever since then, and I've been back four times since then to get it. Now I absolutely love Panera. Now I just need to get Casey to love it too! Go if you haven't been before.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you think Panera is good, you should try Atlanta Bread Company. I freaking love that place. And it's so close to us! Anytime you want to go, I'm all for it!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

CONGRATS on the baby! I'm so excited for you two, you have a lot of fun adventures on the way! So weird...I just went to Panera for the first time last weekend. I had heard all about it and I loved it! I love their Broccoli Cheese soup...mmmm! How funny that we have such similar tastes for things! Congrats again, I'm so excited to see the pregnant adventures!

Stewart Family said...

I LOVE Panera. I am always looking for an excuse to go. One day I took both the kids when Sean was gone. The soup is my favorite. I love the Broccoli Cheese too. It is soooo good! I am glad that you discovered it.