Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Haircuts

As soon as Casey and I got married I took the place of Buffy at Regis Salon as Casey's hair stylist. Before we were married I refused to cut his hair because I was afraid he'd hate the cut and then not want to marry me or something. We got a haircutting kit for our wedding and a couple weeks later I started cutting his hair. I started out taking about two hours to do everything, and I am now down to 30 minutes (partly because Casey can't sit for longer than that unless I cut his hair in the middle of our living room so he can watch Sports Center). The cuts have improved, and now he even lets me wax his eyebrows-he asks me to wax them. I am so proud that Casey is so easy going and trusting to let me develop my talents on him! I love my husband!

4 comments:

Holly and Daric said...

I'm glad you found me so it was easy to find you! I actually opened your blog at work and the kid I work with was like I know him! Such a small world. . . I hope you're doing well in Milwaukee. We'll have to keep in touch!

Kari said...

Aaron lets me wax his legs! JK!

Lindsey said...

I only let her wax the part between my two eyebrows because Linds tells me I'm going to get a unibrow if not. The price you pay to lose hair on your head and grow it in your ears and on your brows.

Kelly said...

okay...I am totally impressed that you do that stuff. I send Nate to get his hair cut, and if we can't afford it, we wait. His last hair cut came after his dad noticed how long it was getting and gave him $ to go get it cut! How pathedic are we!
I would definitely try the whole waxing thing though. Maybe I should do it while he's sleeping :) ... And we miss you guys! We have to double when you come back in town! How bout Cafe Rio? I always craved that when I was prego. It tasted so good!