Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


This was the best Mother's Day yet. Probably because this is the first Mother's Day where I've actually gotten something. I didn't expect to get anything since I'm not officially a mom yet but Casey was extremely sweet and got me some surprises and treated me like a princess anyway.

I love plants so Casey got me a hanging plant for our deck, and a Peony plant. I especially love Peonies so I'm very excited to have an actual Peony plant that will bloom a few times and hopefully live for a while! I love being able to plant and grow things too so it was fun to plant the Peony in a big terracotta pot. I'll post a picture of it once it blooms, probably in a week or so, for now you can just see a picture of what is should look like.

It was sad being away from my mom on Mother's Day. I love my mom so much. She is amazing.

... and this week I finish my class at UWM! I found out that if I fail the final I will still get a B in the class. Hopefully I won't fail the final, but it's nice to know that nothing will keep me from graduating now!

No comments: