Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cinco de Junio

I have been extremely busy the last couple of days and it has felt great! Casey's brother Tyson and his wife Jami came to visit us the past four days, and I had work off everyday day they were here while Casey only had one day off. Today is my birthday and I had to work a full shift (9-5) and tomorrow I have a full shift as well. Even though I had to work on my birthday it was still really fun. Casey was so sweet and surprised me ALL day long with things! When I have some free time this weekend I will blog about when Tyson and Jami were here and my amazing birthday happenings.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a cool day!

Stewart Family said...

Happy BIrthday!

David and Jodee said...

If you read the comment I left on your other post you will see that I remembered your b-day but I actually thought it was the 4th...my bad! I hope you had a great day! We need to hang out sometime.