Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Birthday

My birthday was great! Everyone at work was really nice to wish me a happy birthday. Casey surprised me by sending flowers to me at work! He is so sweet. After we both got back from work we went to Texas Roadhouse. We had never been before, but we heard from friends that it was really good. I got ribs that I heard were incredible. I took one bite of them and almost had to run to the bathroom to throw up. It's so weird to me that some days nothing will bother me and then other days random foods that sound good to me will make me feel sick. At least I'm done with the morning sickness stage! After that we drove home and had cake I opened presents. Our families were so kind to give me such nice presents. Casey gave me a way nice Sony digital camera. I haven't found out how to work it yet so hopefully my blog pictures will be looking better soon!

My birthday cake. I wanted a cake from Sam's Club so bad. Although Costco cakes are better I had to settle for the Sam's cake because our closest Costco is too far away . However, it wasn't too hard to settle for!
The beautiful flowers Casey sent to me at work. He was so thoughtful to make sure there were Hydrangeas and Gerber daisies in there.
Extremely cute pop-up birthday card my parent's sent to me. The candles come out and turn into a card!


2 comments:

Dallas and Abi Makin said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a good birthday! =)when I was pregnant I couldn't do ribs for some reason and I love them, so I know what you mean! haha

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.