Friday, June 13, 2008

Computers and babies

Our computer crashed on Sunday and tonight we finally were able to pick it up from being fixed. It was really weird to not be able to use the internet all week. Yesterday I found out that my work's firewall was down and I partook of the opportunity to catch up on some email/blog reading, but it was only a few hours until the IT guy in charge of those sorts of things fixed it. Now I am happy to have our computer back, but it also felt nice to be without it for a while and spend more time reading, watching TLC, and having an excuse to not do my homework all week.

Our blog is officially going private on Thursday or Friday (I'm not quite sure what day I have to work yet) and that is when we should find out what we're having!!!!!! It's a nice present to us for not being able to go to Hawaii with my family on Wednesday (we never got our money back). We aren't hoping for a boy more than a girl or vice versa. It will be so nice to be able to start seriously thinking of some baby names. We have NO boy names that we can come to any agreement on. We at least have a couple girl names that we really like though. We are so excited!

No comments: