Saturday, June 21, 2008

I want a snow cone!

One thing that I miss most about summer in Utah is snow cones. There were tons of snow cone places all over. I am disappointed that I haven't seen ANY snow cones places here in Wisconsin. I've even looked into where I could possibly find one by looking in the yellow pages and asking people but no one knows where I can get one. I decided that someone (preferably a friend) needs to buy a rolling Snowie cart and start up a business. I think it would make good money. I found out that for the basics to start everything up it costs $21,350.
anyone want a business venture?

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

The Zoo sells them. Give me a call if you want to go there (I have a pass). I also think that when the Mequon pool opens, they have a cart that sells snacks, and I think they also had snow cones. Although once you have had shave ice in Hawaii there is no going back. I am so sorry that your guys trip fell through!

Marli's Clan said...

That is so funny. When we lived in Ohio, that was one of the things I would crave and they weren't anywhere. If any place sold snowcones it would be the big chunks of ice, so they aren't very good. Finally, our last year out there, a friend in our ward bought one and brought it out there. We had to drive 15 minutes to get one, but we managed to make it there at least once a week, usually more. I was their best advertisement because I didn't want it to go out of business. Keep on pushing for it, someone will get smart.