Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Strawberry Fest

Last weekend we went to the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival.  We got there right when it started and it was already pretty busy.  There was a lot of good smelling food, and I finally got a caramel apple at Amy’s.  I’ve wanted to for a while because we’ve heard about them so many times, but I always thought $8.50 was a bit expensive for a caramel apple.  Casey made me buy one and I’m glad I finally did! I got a caramel apple dipped in chocolate… It was really good.

Carly had fun people watching and being held by us - that girl hates to sit down in anything!  We always take a stroller just in case she decides she wants to sit down and give us a break.  She at least sat down in it without screaming for 10 minutes this time!  I  seriously have large arm muscles now from carrying her EVERYWHERE we go.

We had a really good time.  I love love love Wisconsin Summers.  They are so fun, beautiful and full of festivals.

DSC02390

DSC02386

DSC02393

DSC02395

DSC02398

2 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

You don't want to leave those festivals!

Stewart Family said...

YUM! Amy's apples are the best :o)