Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I love Fridays – POPCORN!

Pop Weaver Microwave Popcorn, Light Butter Flavor, 24/Pack

I love popcorn.  All types, flavors, whatever.    I do have some favorite types though.  I love Pop Weaver Light microwave popcorn.  I’ve only seen it at Walmart.  I love it because it’s cheap (as much as store brand), tasty, and the kernels are huge so you get more fluffy popcorn and less kernelage.

My all time favorite kind of popcorn is homemade caramel popcorn. I’m not talking about that oven, crispy, yucky stuff.  It has to be gooey!  My sister, Kari, gave me the best recipe for caramel popcorn where you actually use microwave popcorn so you get buttery, caramelly deliciousness. 

My other popcorn loves include, kettle corn and white chocolate popcorn. 

Comment and let me know what your popcorn favorites are!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Cheese corn from the Popcorn Factory. BYU Kettle corn. Really any popcorn.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Kettle corn, caramel corn, and I love Pop Weaver's, too!

Patty