Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Birthday and a wedding

I had a great birthday.  I received so many calls, texts, and facebook messages from friends and family members.  Thank you, thank you everyone!  On my birthday Casey and I went to a wedding in Elkhart Lake, WI.  One of Casey’s coworkers got married. It was a gorgeous 70 minute drive.  We drove right by Kettle Moraine State Forest and Long Lake.  The wedding was at The Osthoff Resort which is right on Lake Elkhart.  The resort and the wedding were beautiful.  I felt like I was in a movie during the wedding because of the beautiful ambience.  The Farrenkopfs watched Carly all day while we went to the wedding festivities, what an awesome birthday present that was!

DSC02292

After the wedding:

DSC02290

DSC02302

DSC02308

DSC02307

We spent the day with this lovely couple too: Jen and Josh.  Jen is another one of Casey’s coworkers.

DSC02313

The only picture I got of Travis and Theresa:

DSC02310

AND Casey surprised me with some new running clothes and this:

image

A  ipod Nano 5th generation 16gb! I’ve wanted a new ipod for a long time.  I had a 3rd generation ipod and the battery only stayed charged for about 20 minutes.  I love how this has a radio tuner, a pedometer, and a video camera on it!  I LOVE it!

No comments: