Friday, June 11, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo/Conditioner

image image

I love how this shampoo and conditioner smell.  They are my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner in the world.  I don’t buy them very often because they’re a boat-load of money. But  I’ve noticed in the past few years a lot of other, cheaper brands are coming out with rosemary mint scents too.  Today while I was shopping at Target I even noticed that Suave has a rosemary mint scent now.  I haven’t tried any other brands so I can’t compare them but I’m all for buying cheap, good-smelling shampoo and then spending more money on styling products. 

2 comments:

Patten Family said...

Oooh...Swave? Tuffy there. For the straight-hair folks out there, I'm sure they'll agree with me when saying I always feel like I'm washing my hair with water only when I use swave. And lets not talk about when it is dry and how it tangles.

Stick with Aveda-you're worth it!

Jessica said...

OOOOo!!! I also love LOVE this stuff, I feel so fresh and clean after using it, did you know they now have a Rosemary Mint handsoap....mmmm...it is pricey though, dangit!