Friday, May 28, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Big Hunks

I know what everyone is thinking:  This is another post about the men of The Food Network.  No, it’s not.  It’s about a candy bar that I love, THE Big Hunk. 

image

I used to eat these a lot in high school because I could buy them at the neighborhood grocery store, but now I can’t find them anywhere. 

I know they don’t look too appetizing, but they are really good.   An important hint that some people don’t notice on the back of the wrapper is to microwave the big hunk for about 15-20 seconds before you eat it.  I wouldn’t attempt to eat one of these without microwaving it first.  It’s been known to pull out teeth. 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Good thing you're coming back then...they have them at Macey's! :)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

they are really good although I am generally not into "Big Hunks"

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

These are my favorites too! I couldn't find them anywhere for a couple of years then I stopped one day at a QT gas station and had to pay inside and saw some! I bought all of them...they were like $1.69 each but oh well! They keep them stocked now...if you have a QT you should check it out!

Tearsa said...

I totally agree! Yum!!!