Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boys Weekend

On Friday Casey’s brother Brendan and our nephew Gavin came to visit us.  They came for a boys’ weekend of baseball. It was so much fun to have them around.  Carly loved playing with Gavin.  We went to a Brewers’ game on Friday and then the boys went to a Cubs game at Wrigley on Saturday (no pics).

Even though it was technically a boys’ weekend they let me come along to the Brewers’ game on Friday night.   I must admit that I really enjoy watching baseball games in person.  I had never been to a MLB game until we moved to Milwaukee, and during our 3 years here we’ve been to a lot of games. I love the ambience and especially the candy almonds.  I’ve realized that I enjoy the game a lot more when we have good seats like we did this time too.  It was a ton of fun. 

DSC02196 DSC02198

I always choose the Chorizo to win the Sausage Race but he never seems to win.  This game I had an epiphany as to why he never wins; he has a huge sombrero that is awkward for racing and not aerodynamic whatsoever.  Poor guy.

DSC02212

2 comments:

family edge said...

How fun! Thanks for posting pics Linds! Can't wait to see you guys!
Carly is darling!

Cynthia said...

I miss those Brewers games!