Wednesday, May 19, 2010

18 months!

Oh my, is my little baby already 18 months?  People told me she’d grow up fast, but seriously, this fast?  My little baby has turned into a little girl with a big personality!

DSC02164

We love her Cheesy grin:

DSC02163

DSC02145 

DSC02216

DSC02184 DSC02221

(Can’t you tell how she doesn’t like having pants on?)

 

New stuff Carly has been up to:

-Is great at signing.  Her favorite sign is “more”

-has turned into quite the picky eater. 

-favorite book is “Brown Bear, Brown Bear” By Eric Carle

-She loves sitting on the bathroom counter pretending to put on make up while I get ready. 

-loves putting on my and Casey’s shoes

-doesn’t like shopping with mama, leaving the park, and long car rides.

-favorite toy is her doll house. 

-loves folding her arms during prayers and then clapping and saying “yay” when they’re over. 

 

I love the stage Carly is at right now.  It’s so fun to see her learn new things everyday.  And, it’s also fun to be able to sit through church now!  Here’s to nursery!

1 comment:

Tearsa said...

I can't believe it! They grow up way too fast don't they?! Her hair is so much longer than last time I saw her. What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!!!