Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Surprise!


Yes, that is our little baby! I got this ultrasound three weeks ago, so hopefully our baby looks a little bigger now. I know it looks like a complete blur but after seeing the baby's heart beating and it moving around we felt so excited! Today we heard the heartbeat and it was so amazing. I know everyone says that, but it's so surreal when it's your own baby. I finally gave in last week and told my boss at work that I'm pregnant after I had missed three days of work in a row because I felt too sick to even get out of bed. I have been feeling better after taking my family's advice to not take my prenatal vitamin in the morning, but I still have some bad days where even looking at food makes me sick. We are so excited!

9 comments:

We are 3. said...

Congrats- we are so excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

Yay Lindsey !!! So happy for you!

amy said...

congratulations! so exciting :)

Unknown said...

I see you tonite and I still have to find out on your blog?????

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!!! We can't wait to meet Casey Jr. Or Lindsey Jr.!!

Hope you don't feel too sick the rest of your pregnancy!

Stewart Family said...

Hi Lindsey,
I hope it is okay I saw the link to your blog on Stephanie Ehats. Congratulations on your baby! That is so awesome. More babies; so much fun!! Hope you start to feel better soon. With Emma I was sick for the first trimester. One thing that did help was to just eat plain or butter bread.

-Polly

David and Jodee said...

Hooray!!! We are SSOOO excited for you two! I hope you are feeling better. When we find out what our little "its" are we will have to go shopping together--window shopping that is! So exciting!

Val said...

Casey and Lindsey,
We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!! Can't wait to see this little mix of Casey and Lindsey. You guys have to move back now :)

Jenn K. said...

Hey Casey! How are you guys? I found your link off of Brooke's. How's Milwaukee? Sounds like you guys are doing really well. Congrats on the pregnancy! That's really exciting. I'm glad you guys are fellow bloggers!
-Jenn (Berthold) Kimber

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!!! Chad and I are so happy for you too!! Chad told me and I was like no way. I can't wait to find out what you are having! I hope you feel better Lindsey! I am so excited for you!