Friday, January 15, 2010

Things I Love Fridays – Party in the USA

While I’m not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, I AM a huge fan of her song “Party in the USA.”  It’s so sing-a-longable (that should be a word), and upbeat.  I love, love, love this song. I get way excited when it comes on in the car, and now Carly gets excited too.  I downloaded it onto my ipod a couple months ago and almost everyday Carly and I include it in our dance hour.  I think this is my favorite song from 2009.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

That shows you how "in touch" I am- I just heard this for the first time on Thursday. But I like it too!

Jodee Luke said...

ooo tell me more about this "dance hour".....

Patten Family said...

Lol...are you serious Lindsey? You crack me up!

Rachel and Todd said...

Sounds like my kind of party!! If only Henry danced with me! Yes, we should definitely plan a day in Chicago together. We're hoping to go to the Pier in the summer. Would you be up for that?