Friday, January 8, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Casey Garth Green Edition

Things I love Fridays was on a break while I was on vacation in Utah, but now it’s back and better than ever! Today is my sweet husband’s 28th birthday so I thought I’d do this week’s post all about Casey.

He loves everything  BYU.

bluebies

DSCN0812

He loves his calling.

caseycamp He loves his little girl.

DSC00280

DSC00650

08-09 040

…and his big girl.

DSCN0653

  He loves ALL sports except hockey.

DSCN0926

JazzBucks Game 002

Lambeau Field 011

DSCN0980

and he loves spinning everything and anything on his finger.

08-09 017

DSC00235

His favorite candy bar is a…

image

Some of his favorite movies …

image image

image image

Some of my favorite things about Casey:

He is always positive

He is the nicest person that I know

He is an extremely hard worker

He never complains

He has a strong testimony

He loves the gospel, and always lives it

He is a great example to me

He is a great dad, husband, brother, uncle, and son.

I love you so much Casey!  You make me the happiest girl in the world.  I am so incredibly lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Your baby girl is in her port-s-crib right next to me and she agrees that Casey is the best daddy in the world. (Casey set our sewing room computer to your blog when putting up the crib with Larry.)

Kathy said...

I mean port-A-crib. By the way, happy birthday, Casey.

Kristen Whiteley said...

He is great! Love ya Casey!