Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Vacation

We had SO much fun in Utah.  Carly and I spent three jam-packed weeks with family (Casey stayed for 10 days).  After Casey left I stayed with my family in Provo and hit up Mexican food places almost every other day. I found out that Carly loves Cafe Rio as much as I do.  She ate almost half of my pork burrito one time. I loved being back in my home town! Here are a few pictures of our time in Provo.

Carly LOVES Uncle Jacob so much.  She would follow him around and continually say “Hi Jake!” It’s crazy to think that Jacob will be on his mission next Christmas! It was fun to see my sister Kristen’s twins too.  They’re 4 months younger than Carly.  I think Carly looks a lot like Taylor.

DSC01694 

Carly likes watching Jacob work as much as I do.

DSC01681 

I love hanging out and laughing with my sisters. They are the best sisters in the world.  My sister Kristen (in black) made us all bottle cap necklaces.  She is so artsy and creative!

DSC01700 

Carly’s favorite thing at Grandma and Grandpa Hatch’s house was Buff the cat.  She went crazy always trying to catch and kiss him. 

DSC01573

DSC01684

DSC01677

DSC01676

Thanks everyone for an awesome Christmas vacation!

No comments: