Friday, April 30, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Perfume!

I love perfume. I don’t wear perfume as much as I used to because I feel like when I wear it it gets all over Carly and then the smell is too overwhelming. However, I do still love it. I remember that Casey wore Acqua Di Gio on our first date.  I fell in love with him and the Acqua Di Gio that day. Casey tells me that it’s the same situation with him and Clinique Happy Heart. I love how different scents bring back memories of when you wore them.

Here are my favorites:

Lacoste Pour Femme

image

 

Any Burberry fragrance

image

image

image

 

Clinique Happy Heart

image

 

Fancy by Jessica Simpson

image

 

Acqua Di Gio (for Casey)

image

1 comment:

vanessa said...

I love Acqua di gio so much. Pretty much every boyfriend I had in high school wore it too!