Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random thoughts

- I’ve recently realized that batteries are a large part of my life.  I never thought that the malfunctioning of my cell phone battery, ipod battery, computer battery, and batteries to Carly’s toys could ever make me so frustrated!

- Sometimes I think I’m baby hungry but then I remember not sleeping for 4 months after Carly was born… Maybe I’m baby hungry for a 4 month old baby?

- I really don’t understand {the usage of these fancy parentheses}

- I absolutely love the stage Carly is at right now.  She’s funny, sweet, self-entertaining, loves being held by me, and sleeps amazingly.  Can you tell how important sleep is to me?

- I get really confused reading people’s blogs who refer to their kids/spouses only by the first letter of their name.  Example: Today C woke up early and took a shower and then C woke up after C got out of the shower and then C went and got C out of bed and C brought C to me.  Do you see how things could get confusing (especially if I did this in my blog)?

- I am very grateful for antibiotics and their efficacy. 

- I love tortillas.  La Banderita tortillas are the best, and they’re the least fattening.  I even bought some “light” tortillas and was mad when I realized that they had more calories, less fiber, and 1 gram of fat more than La Banderita. 

- We’ve gotten our neighbor’s mail a few times, and he’s gotten our mail a few times more.  I’m scared that our neighbor will see something interesting in our mail sometime and not bring it to us.

- I really like doing the laundry (gasp!)  I just don’t like folding it!

- I’m very excited for Summer, and a getaway with Casey sans Carly.

- I woke up this morning and felt like the luckiest girl in the world.  I have the best husband in the world.  I have a perfect little girl.  Life is amazing.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Sleep is super super important to me too. Don't mess with my sleep or you get in big trouble. :) SO FUNNY!

Mental Ward said...

Your post is great! We are so lucky to have your family in our ward and in our lives for that matter.

Nick