Friday, April 23, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Puffs Plus with lotion

image  I know this is random but I love these tissues.  Up until 5 months ago I just bought the cheap store brand tissues or worse I would run out of the cheap ones and use toilet paper.  I didn’t think that I needed something nice and plush to wipe my nose.  My thoughts changed when at Christmastime I used one of these at Casey’s parent’s house.  It felt sooo good on my poor rubbed-raw nose.  Now these are the only tissues I buy.  They are so worth the extra money.

Last week we had some people over at our apartment and one of them used a Puff and said, "wow these tissues are luxurious!”  I couldn’t agree more.  They are luxurious and I love them. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen. Those are the only kind I will buy. Especially with a cold, your poor nose needs a break!

The Johnsons said...

I love your Friday posts. They always make laugh, but I totally agree. :)

DeAnn said...

I will have to get those next time I buy tissues!

Patten Family said...

I love these too Lindsey, but Greg hates that the little fuzzies get in his mustache area when he isn't cleanly shaved. I suppose he has a point.