Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Urban Decay Shadow Primer

Have you ever heard of eyeshadow primer?  I hadn’t until about 2 months ago and now I’m hooked. I love this stuff.  It makes eyeshadow tons more vibrant so you don’t have to use as much.  It also makes it so your shadow doesn’t crease or rub off during the day.  I’m in no way a makeup pro but for the past 6 months I’ve been trying out different products to try to mix up my makeup routine. 

image

If you don’t want to invest in this stuff I found an awesome video on how to make your own primer.  I tried making some and it worked pretty well.  The girl shows the difference in how eyeshadow looks using homemade primer and Urban Decay primer which is helpful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love UDPP!!

I also really like Smashbox's foundation primer, but that stuff is sooo expensive. So instead, I use....Monistat Anti-Chafing lotion. Yes, Monistat. It's got the same active ingredient as Smashbox's, and it only like 5 bucks. Works great!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the info Karen! I need to know all your makeup favs!