Monday, February 22, 2010

15 months!

Carly turned 15 months last week.  She is so much fun!  We love her funny personality.  Here’s what she’s been up to lately:

A few weeks ago a friend gave us this adorable doll house.  Carly loves it so much.  It’s so cute to see her playing with it.  

DSC01875 DSC01876

Lately Carly has started to climb everywhere!  She’s been trying to pull herself onto chairs, and I really hope she doesn’t get up on them anytime soon!

DSC01865

She loves cups and water bottles.  I try to hide my water bottle but she always seems to find it and then she points at it and whines until she gets it.  Her favorite water receptacle though is a soda cup.  We don’t let her drink more than a sip of soda – she just likes playing with them and carrying them around.  If you try to take a soda cup away from her you will get the wrath of Carly!

DSC01881

Other newfound loves:

-Mr. Noodle on Sesame Street.  She giggles and giggles when he comes on.  I love it!

-Her TWO teeth.  She has one on the top and one on the bottom.  Two more are ready to pop through.  She loves playing with them with her tongue.

-The toilet!  If I ever leave the bathroom door open she runs into the bathroom, holds up the toilet seat with one hand and dips the other hand in the water.  I’ve been looking into buying a toilet lock…

We love you Carliflower!

3 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I'll have to look but I have a toilet lock somewhere that was never used. I'll have to tell you about Erin and our sodas...we created a monster from little "sippies". Carly is adorable!

Patten Family said...

AHHH!!! The Toilet Water! I dread that day. She is cute:)

Tearsa said...

Baby Carly isn't so babyish anymore! We need to come see you guys and get our fill of her before she drops the Baby in her name :)