Friday, February 19, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Sunglasses

Casey is proud of the fact that he has turned me into a sunglass snob. 

Casey worked at a sunglass store from the time he got back from his mission until we moved to Wisconsin.  I loved those days when he worked there because he brought me home lots of fun new pairs of sunglasses. On Valentine’s day when we were dating he surprised me with my very first pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses.  I loved them then and I still love them now. 

image

Later after we got married he decided that I needed some Oakleys.  So he got me these:

image

Right before he quit to start at Kohl’s he got me the creme de la creme of sunglasses, these Maui Jims:

 image

These are by far my favorite sunglasses.  I don’t know any technical sunglass lingo but I do know that they are polycarbonate polarized lenses. 

Maui Jims are amazing sunglasses.  My eyes are soothed by them (I’m totally serious).  Everything looks better while I’m wearing these.  I LOVE the frames most of all  They are so comfortable and stay on my face and don’t move around.  I can even jog in them.  I wish I had these during my lifeguarding days.  These take away all glares.  You can look straight through water, and see the bottom of the pool.  They are just as nice during the Winter too.

Thanks Casey for spoiling me rotten.

1 comment:

Jodee Luke said...

man linz you are quite the little saleswomen on this blog-i totally want a nice pair now! i guess my $7 forever 21 glasses wouldn't make your list;) oh p.s those shoes are AMAZING!!!