Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy love

Carly has Casey wrapped around her little finger, and Casey has Carly wrapped around his finger! Carly loves her dad so much. She gets so excited when he gets home from work and her eyes follow him everywhere he goes around the apartment until he'll come and pick her up. She's also known to grab Casey's nose and face trying to pull him in closer to her. A couple days ago she scratched Casey's nose pretty bad because she grabbed it with a death grip and wanted to suck on it (as seen in the 2nd pic). I love my little family!

6 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

I love when little girls play with their dads...so sweet! BTW I love the new car, I understand about feeling bad towards the other car. When we first got our second car I felt like we needed to drive it in secret...those days will pass:)

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Carly is getting so big! What a cute family you guys are.

Unknown said...

Look at her little smirk! I love that girl!!

family edge said...

That's some good baby-love!!

Rachel and Todd said...

That is so cute! I've been there with the scratched nose thing. Henry loves to grab and chew on us. You do have an adorable family. Miss ya.

Stewart Family said...

Cute photos!