Sunday, March 15, 2009

To move, or not to move

Our contract is up at the end of May and I've been looking at new apartments. Casey doesn't really want to move because it's a big hassle to move all of our junk, but I've convinced him to at least look at some new apartments with me. Lately I've been thinking about the pros and cons of our abode here at St. James and recently the cons have outweighed the pros. This is due mostly to the fact that I sit at our apartment all day long and now I want to sit somewhere new. We've realized that we could pay $100 less a month for a bigger, nicer apartment that's a bit farther away from Milwaukee. We'd still be in the Lake Michigan ward which is a must and we'd be in a better area. Sounds awesome, right?

...Now I'm just wondering if I really want to pack up all our stuff and move. Next year I'll probably still be sitting in this exact spot wondering that same thing.

6 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

ooo...where is it? we've moved 6 times in 5 1/2 years! sadly i see us dying in this apartment!

Lindsey said...

It's in Germantown, and I would love to live there!

Unknown said...

Is it an apartment complex?? Share!

Stewart Family said...

Oh I LOVE germantown. If we had stayed in WI, we were looking in Germantown. It is so close to lots of stores and has an AWESOME park (Kinderburg Park). It also has a great gymnastics place that has free time once a week, so you can go when it is cold (lafleurs), and a super wal-mart. Moving stinks, but to Germantown... I LOVE it there. When we lived in Mequon we spent a lot of time driving to go into Germantown for different things.

Lindsey said...

It's an apartment complex. It's called Ashbury Woods. It's a little off of Mequon Rd. and Pilgrim.

family edge said...

when is casey coming to the u of u to get his mba? maybe that will make your decision. :) Or, you can sit in your new car! but, Lindsey has a point. she is the one to be at home all day.