Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introducing...

OUR NEW CAR!!!! Last week we finally buckled down and bought another car. It's so nice to have a car that Carly's car seat fits in! It's also great to have two cars and not worry about Casey getting a ride to and from work. However, today I realized that I really miss driving Casey to work in the morning. It was nice to get time to talk to him in the morning!

I miss driving the Corolla too... I know I'll be able to drive it whenever I want but at the same time I feel like I have two kids now and the older kid is feeling left out. Casey and I have so many memories of driving together in the Corolla, and I don't feel that nostalgia when I'm driving the Accord. I'm sure we'll have a lot of memories in the Accord soon enough, but in the meantime I just hope the Corolla doesn't start acting up from the lack of familial attention.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

It looks really nice! It definitely gives you more freedom having two cars.

Natalie said...

Awesome new car!! How fun and exciting! :) I bet the second car will come in handy a lot. Hope you guys are doing well.

vanessa said...

Looks so nice! I'm very jealous, of course. We'll have two cars again someday. :) Enjoy your freedom and you should come hang out with me sometime!

family edge said...

Hey good lookin' car! Soon enough you'll be driving a Honda Oddesey like the rest of us. :)