Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring has partially sprung

Winter in Milwaukee is a blur. The past two winters have come and gone and I can't seem to remember much that happened during those frigid months. It's dark and freezing during winter here. You really don't know what "wind chill" is until you feel it coming at you at 20 mph and at -20 degrees. I'd never run to-and-from our car as fast as I could while holding my coat shut with my face buried under a scarf until we moved here. Today I was looking back on winter wondering how I've made it through two Milwaukee winters without demanding that we move to Arizona half-way through... It's because we have such good friends out here that keep us entertained! We really have the best friends in the world. While it still feels like Winter it's at least officially Spring, and the forecast says it's supposed to get warm(er) this week. Yay!

3 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

I say we all move to AZ anyway...it's a win-win situation right???

Kim Shepherd said...

I'm glad you guys like living out there. I would have a really hard time being away from family.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the warmer temps this week!