Thursday, April 30, 2009

You know you've had a little too much Powerade when...

...your milk turns blue. Yes I have had way too much Powerade the last few weeks. I feel so thirsty whenever I'm out and about and there's always a McDonalds drive-thru close by for me to buy a 32-ounce for a dollar.

I've been pumping a little more frequently so I can mix breastmilk with Carly's food. A couple of days ago I went to pull the pumped milk out of the fridge and it was blue. It was kind of fun. I'm thinking I may try the green Powerade and see if my milk will turn green. Talk about a fun game!

I've honestly heard that you start liking Powerade and Gatorade if you drink them when you're really thirsty, but if you don't they just taste like gross watered down kool-aid. That explains why I used to loathe them but now I can't get enough!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That is seriously hilarious, I would have never guess that could happen.

Jodee Luke said...

gggooo cougars!

Stewart Family said...

That is so funny :o)

Cynthia said...

Too funny!

DeAnn said...

That's hilarious!

Rachel and Todd said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Yes, drink green because it matches your name!