Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

I have been putting off blogging because when I want a break from doing homework I usually don't stay on the computer - I want to get out of the house and go shopping. I'll fill everyone in on what has been going on:

I love my doctor, she is the perfect doctor for me, but a week ago she went on maternity leave, so yesterday I went in for an appointment and I was nervous to see who the new doctor was that I was going to have to see for 2 months. He came in and suddenly I couldn't hear anything he was saying to me because all my attention was focused on his gold chain necklace, halfway unbuttoned shirt, and slicked back hair... Self explanatory. Good thing is that I only have to see him 2 more times in the next 6 weeks and then my doctor will be back.

In 2 weeks I'm leaving to Utah! It has been 7 months since Casey and I went back for Christmas. Last Summer we didn't go back at all so I'm really excited to enjoy this Summer's festivities with my family, and get a Strawberry Surf Rider Jamba Juice. I was able to get 3 weeks off of work because of my excuse that I was going back for my friend's wedding and my graduation, so of course they couldn't say no! Casey, on the other hand, is just going out for my graduation. We are so excited to finally see family!

... and at the end of the week we're getting another ultrasound. We're getting a 3-D ultrasound because my new doctor wouldn't let me get another clinical ultrasound because he said the radiologist could tell that everything was normal in the one I got a month ago. Although it stinks that we have to pay to get another ultrasound, I'm so excited to get some amazing pictures, and finally find out what we're having!

1 comment:

Jodee Luke said...

Whoo-hoo on graduating and on babies!!! I'm so anxious to find out what you are having! I seriously check this dang thing everyday!