Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost in transition

We have had a lot of problem with Kohls.com. I was wondering if anyone else has had problems. Sometimes it seems like we're the only ones on Earth that have to deal with runarounds. I ordered some maternity clothes off the site and I was supposed to get them a week ago so today I decided to email them and find out what the issue was. I got a reply an hour later saying that my package was "lost in transit." Thanks for the update I guess. A couple months ago we ordered Casey's sister a Dyson and after a long wait she was suprised to see that the wait was for mattress pads. It took a lot longer to clear up the order because they had record that a Dyson was sent to her.

Now I've decided to just buy things at the store even if there isn't a good selection of cheap stuff.

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Hey Lindsey,
Megan just gave me back my maternity clothes that I loaned her. If you want to borrow them, I would love to share. Just let me know and I can bring them to church on Sunday. A lot of them are summer clothes because I was pregnant with James in Hawaii. You can call or email me if you want. I am more then happy to share, because I don't plan to have another one very soon.

Natalie said...

That's too bad! Hopefully that won't ever happen again. I have never been to Kohl's before, but there is a new one opening up in Provo, near the University Mall, so hopefully I can go there sometime. Hope things are going well!