Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Counting down the days, again

Next week we get another ultrasound! I'm hoping this time we'll be able to tell what we're having. I know our baby has been moving around a lot because I feel and see it's kicks all over all day, and especially when I'm trying to sleep so hopefully the umbilical cord has moved since last time!

We've been waiting until we find out what we're having to start buying baby stuff. However, recently I realized that I've already made up my mind on almost everything from the car seat, the stroller, pacifiers, to crib linens so hopefully I don't have to change my mind once we find out! Casey has realized that I'm way to picky with what baby stuff looks like and what kind of reviews it gets that once I find something I like he's great to agree that he likes it too.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Call me as soon as you find out!!! Also, you need to register at Babies r us.