Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm a loner

Casey left for Scout Camp yesterday. He's gone for an entire week. It has been really sad to have him gone even though he's only been gone for a day and a half. I think what makes me so sad is that I can't call and talk to him whenever I want. Yesterday after I worked I didn't want to go back to our apartment because I knew it would make me sad. I tried to stay at work as long as I could and then right when I got home and changed I left and went shopping until it got dark. I even got a body pillow so I wouldn't feel so alone at night.

I'll be a loner until Wednesday, then I leave to Provo! I'm really glad I don't have to be by myself the whole week or else I think I'd go crazy. I am so excited to finally see my family in a couple of days. I love everything about home and being with my family. I am so excited to go to my friend's wedding, finally graduate, and get a snow cone too. Hallelujah!

4 comments:

vanessa said...

Have a great trip! Say hi to the mountains for me (I'm trying not to be jealous!). If you need to hang out before you leave while Casey's gone, I'm always home!

Spencer and Amy said...

Hey Lindsey! When are we all getting together? I was kinda disappointed that your shower was cancelled.

Jodee Luke said...

I had no idea you were alone this week! We have family in town until Wed but then you leave. Sad. Have a great time in Utah.

Natalie said...

I'm so excited to see you soon! I'm glad you're coming to Utah!