Sunday, July 20, 2008

As Promised

While I've been pregnant I've been secretly appreciative that I'm in Milwaukee and most of the people I know are in Utah. That way people won't be able to see me pregnant. However, recently people back home have been asking for pregnant pictures so I decided to finally cave in and post a few. I even took some pictures of Casey making cute imitation poses of me at these different weeks but I am forbidden from putting them up.


13 weeks. I felt large and my pants started getting a little tighter, but little did I know...

16 weeks. After finally feeling well again I started to pack on some pounds (and not wear makeup).

20 weeks. I honestly just popped out one day.

22 weeks. 10 pounds heavier and only 1 pound of that is baby!
Now I like to look back on pre-pregnancy and wish that I would've enjoyed some things a little more, like sleeping on my back, bending over, people at work not touching my tummy, and getting more than 4 hours of sleep at night. On the other hand, nothing is better than knowing I have a little baby girl growing inside of me!

6 comments:

Stewart Family said...

You are a super cute pregnant person!! Very fun!!

Val said...

You are such a cute little pregnant lady! It's all in your belly. So excited you guys are having a girl. You're just following the trend of the rest of us :). Congrats!!

Spencer and Amy said...

You are a brave woman taking prego pics! I try to avoid them! Looking good for 23 weeks along. We can't wait to see you at your baby shower in a couple of weeks.

Jodee Luke said...

Cute! Congrats! You look great:)

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Congrats on a baby girl! That is so exciting! You look AWESOME and being pregnant is so fun...I'm so happy for you guys!

Natalie said...

You look super cute pregnant! I need to take pregangy pics next time! Maybe I will be brave and do too! Glad you are doing well!