Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 weeks old!

Our sweet Holland baby is 2 weeks old! Time has gone by fast and slow at the same time.  Holland has been a really good baby;  She has slept really well at night, and she doesn’t cry a lot.  She’s been quite the little eater too-she gained a pound in 2 weeks!  At her doctor’s appointment today she weighed 9 lbs 5 oz (78%) and was 22.5 inches long (98%).  She’s been growing a ton. Carly has warmed up to her a little better.  She still gets jealous if Casey or I am holding her but she’s getting used to the idea of having someone else in the family.  It is a lot of fun to have such a precious newborn baby around.  It’s a lot of work but since I know how fast babies grow up I’ve been trying to enjoy all the cuddle time I can get.  We love you baby Holland!

Side note: We just found out yesterday that we got an apartment.  We’ve been on a waiting list for a while and we came to the top and we’re moving next week!  I have mixed feelings about leaving my parent’s house.  I want to give my parent’s their house back but I know I’ll miss having them around.  Our new apartment has 3 bedrooms so it will be nice to move Holland into her own room!

DSC03230

DSC03228

DSC03236

5 comments:

vanessa said...

Such a cutie! Lily wore that same dress on Sunday! Oh and I can't believe how much she gained! She's totally going to pass up Lily's size at that rate! :)

Patten Family said...

Lookin good, lookin good my friend! She is too cute! What a beauty.

We are coming to Utah Nov. 7-14. Would LOVE to stop by. So, we need to chat;)

hiroshi itoh said...

Hello I'm Hiroshi Itoh from Japan
We met 23years ago in your home Provo
When kwashiorkor high school student. I was stay your home 3weeks. I know your father Mr Bryant and mother and other your 3sisters
When Maybe you were 3years?

I Want contact your father please sent my email add
h.Itoh@gmail.com

hiroshi itoh said...

I m. Forget!


Congratulations!
May your sweet angel bring you much happiness

Lindsey said...

Hiroshi! How are you doing? It's so good to hear from you! My dad will love to talk to you, I'll give him your email address, and he'll contact you soon.