Friday, September 9, 2011

1 month!

 

DSC03248

DSC03247

DSC03263

DSC03240

My sweet Holland girl is 1 month old today!  She is the sweetest baby in the world.  I really couldn’t ask for a better baby! She loves to just hang out and look around, and when she’s tired I’ll just put her down on the bed and she’ll fall asleep! She has been an amazing sleeper (for a newborn). She usually only wakes up 1 time to eat at night which has been a dream come true. 

   She has been smiling for a few weeks and it melts my heart when she smiles back at me.  She has the most kissable cheeks, and I kiss them all the time. 

She loves her pacifier, and I love that she loves it. It helps her go to sleep and we don’t need to rock her for hours like we had to do with Carly every night. 

We are so grateful for Holland and her sweet spirit.  She really is an angel sent from heaven.  We love her so much!

3 comments:

hiroshi itoh said...

Congratulations

Very cute!


Thank you !
I can talk to your father
I'm very happy

I have 10 years son and 1 years old daughter
Now I'm 40 years old ,live in Tokyo.
My job is an assistant professor in college,
And teacher in high school

Cynthia said...

I'm so happy for you! This sounds a lot like me when I had Carter. He was such a happy and cuddly baby!

kayla said...

She is adorable!!