Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holland’s Blessing

We blessed Holland last Sunday.  It was our last Sunday in our ward and it was so nice to have as many family and friends as we did participate in it!  Holland was awesome during the blessing and slept during the get-together afterwards.  Casey gave a very sweet blessing and I felt like the luckiest girl and mom in the world to have such an amazing husband and wonderful girls! 

My dad, mom, and sister Kristen. 

DSC03270

My Uncle Gregg (my dad’s brother) and Aunt Ann. 

DSC03271

Casey’s sister Mindy and her kids Brittyn and Landon

DSC03273

This is what Holland did pretty much the entire day!  I love those chubby cheeks!

DSC03278

Holland with her great Aunt Ann

DSC03281

DSC03285

DSC03287

I thought it was fun to see this picture of Carly’s bessing.  Carly and Holland look pretty similar to me!DSC00392

My mom always knows how to get Holland to stop fussing.  Holland LOVES grandma!

DSC03290

DSC03293

We love you so much sweet Holland!

2 comments:

Patten Family said...

She is so cute Lindsey. Similar, yet her own little face when you look at Carly. Hope you are settling in at your new apartment quite nicely! We're coming out the Nov. 7-14 and would love to stop by and say HI! Hugs!

Rachel and Todd said...

I'm finally back to checking blogs, and Wow! Your little Holland is so cute! Congratulations!! I have two boys, you have two girls . . . we should get them together some time. :)