Friday, July 16, 2010

Things I love Fridays – Cotton Candy Ice Cream

When I was in high school a new ice cream store opened up at Riverwoods in Provo. I loved it. They had really fun flavors and the store was decorated really cute. The name of the store was Maggie Moos. I loved their cotton candy ice cream. It was so good and bright blue. Sadly, a year after it opened it closed. It was over-priced, but I fell in love with their cotton candy ice cream. I know there are Maggie Moos all over the US but I haven’t been to one since high school. Instead I just buy cotton candy ice cream at the grocery store (when I can find some). It’s not as good as Maggie Moos, but it still gives me my frozen, creamy, cotton candy fix!

image

Random girl with the cotton candy ice cream

image

4 comments:

Bushchicken said...

There's a Maggie Moos around the corner from us...I'll have to give cotton candy a shot sometime. Especially because it's one of Cyn's favorite flavors (the other being Bubblegum). Thanks for the tip.

Natalie said...

Good thing you guys are coming back to Utah, then...there's one in Sandy and in American Fork! :)

Jessica said...

There is one here in Brookfield or Waukesha. My fav is cake batter, it tastes like the real thing without the raw eggs...mmmmm..

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I wonder if Copps has that flavor sometimes?