Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Hate Good Byes Part 2

Last night the Chausows threw us a ward going away party at their home.  We have loved the Lake Michigan Ward so much and when I think about what I’ll miss most about Wisconsin it’s our ward.  Everyone has been so kind to us and has blessed our lives so much.

The Chausows are the life of our ward, when we first moved into the ward Doug was the bishop and now he is the Young Men’s Pres and Jill is the Young Women’s Pres.  Casey has served with Doug in Young Men’s for the past 2 years as the Scoutmaster and we’ve been lucky to get to know their family. We love the Chausows so much, and we’re so grateful to them for throwing us an awesome party!

DSC02549

The McAffees

DSC02557

The Jacksons

DSC02558

The Stewarts

DSC02559 

I love these girls, Whitney and Karen

The Callisters

DSC02575

The Beckers, Nick writes my favorite blog!

DSC02573

The Farrenkopfs (Carly absolutely loves the Farrenkopf family, Katie and Ann have watched Carly a lot for us!  We call Ann Carly’s Wisconsin grandma)

The Wehrhans (Jordan is is my Primary class and loves to help watch Carly during Sacrament Meeting)

DSC02578

The O’Neills

DSC02561

The Chausow family (minus Caitlyn)

DSC02576

I love the Chausow girls. Johanna, Cheyenne, and Caitlyn.

 

And more pictures:

No comments: