Friday, March 26, 2010

Things I Love Fridays – Easter Edition

I love this time of year.  It’s getting a bit warmer, the birds are starting to chirp, and Easter candy is plentiful.  Last year I felt like I could stuff my face with any candy I wanted because I was nursing but now I have tried to stay away from buying any candy that I’ll open and eat before Easter.  I figure I’ll just enjoy the candy even more because I’ve been waiting until Easter to eat it. Out of all the delicious Easter candy out there these are my favorites:

image

I remember being so excited when I’d find these in my Easter basket growing up.  I’d save them as long as I could because I was so excited to eat them (weird logic right?) Sometimes one would even last a week before I decided to eat it. I hope this year the Easter bunny will drop off some of these for me!

2 comments:

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Yeah for the Easter bunny!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Those are do good. Have you had the carmel ones?

Nick