Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dresses for Carly

DSC01977DSC01980

DSC01963DSC01940 DSC01945DSC01964

  I’ve told Casey a lot lately how blessed we are to have had a girl first. I say this partly because I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have a little girl to make things for!  I love coming up with new sewing ideas for things to make for Carly. 

Lately I’ve been making skirts and dresses for Carly.  It all started when I bought a pattern to make a smocked skirt for my sister. Then I used the extra fabric to make my sister’s daughter a matching dress and then Carly a matching dress and on and on.

5 comments:

Tearsa said...

SO Cute! You need to teach me now :)

vanessa said...

I love it! The fabric is so cute. The fabric for the dress I keep admiring at JoAnn's trying to figure out what I'd use it for. And the skirt fabric I actually used to make a window shade with, funny huh? We should go fabric shopping together sometime!

Natalie said...

Super cute! Love the fabric too! :)

Kristen said...

I got so many compliments when we wore our matching dresses. Everyone asked where I bought it. You are amazing Lindsey.

Rachel and Todd said...

Those are adorable! You are so talented. Are you opening up an etsy account? I like how Carly's posing in them--especially the one with her head thrown back--very dramatic. :)