Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Memoriam – Buff Quincy

DSC01573

DSC01684

This morning my family’s sweet kitty passed away.  When my mom called and told me this morning I got so sad.  I’ve known him for a big chunk of my life.  He suddenly got very sick this past weekend and his liver failed. He wasn’t very old so it was a big shock. I’ve taken for granted the fact that whenever I go home he’ll be there. It’s so sad to think that he won’t keep watch outside of the room I’m sleeping in again, that he won’t head butt my leg anymore, and that I won’t see him buffing my parent’s windows again.  People that know me well know how much I love animals.  I loved Buff, and I’ll miss him so much.  Thanks for the memories little Buff!

2 comments:

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Thanks Lindsey. He was such a good kitty. He kept us company and loved (tolerated) all the little grandkids. We'll miss him lots, too.

Cynthia said...

I cried when my favorite cat died. She was such a good mom and it was such a sad situation for how she died.