Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Success!

I’m always on the lookout for cute crafty things to make.  For the last couple of weeks I’ve been on a search for a cute, large, old picture frame to make this.  I was having problems finding something that I liked. During one of my searches I found this pink bodice jewelry holder thingy. Voila!  I bought some ribbon and tied one in each column and now I have a bow holder! I love how the ribbon looks like a skirt.  I think it’s a ton cuter than the one I was going to make plus I don’t need to hang it on the wall.  I love it!

DSC01078

DSC01086

DSC01084

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is the cutest bow holder ever!!! I've been wanting to make one of the frame bow holders for a while, but have just never gotten around to it. Maybe you are my inspiration to get my butt in gear and do it! :) Love your bow holder, it is so cute!

vanessa said...

So cute and very inventive!

kayla said...

That is so cute and unique I love it. I am getting into crafts so much lately I told Greg recently that I wanted to be a stay at home Mom soon so that I can just stay home and with my baby and work on crafts :) To bad we don't live closer so we could have craft nights, that would be so fun.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Super cute!

family edge said...

I might have to copy this idea, Linds! I also looked on that site you got the bow holder/frame idea. How cute! You are the internet info. queen. Thanks for sharing your good finds on your blog!