Wednesday, August 19, 2009

9 months!

08-09 003

08-09 028

DSC01077

 DSC01074  DSC01010

DSC01071

Carly is 9 months old today!  Now she’s spent longer in the world than inside of me!  This last month Carly has grown up so much.  She is all over the place. 

- loves to play peek-a-boo

-loves her silky taggie blankie

-says momma and dadda all the time

-crawls everywhere

-pulls herself up onto anything she can!

-awesome at taking naps and sleeping through the night

-she loves to get her way… I can already tell she’s going to be a sassy girl!

We love her so much.  She makes Casey and me so incredibly happy.  We’re so lucky to have such a sweet, energetic, funny, beautiful, well-behaved little girl! We’re taking her to the doctor tomorrow for her well check-up so I’ll post her stats then!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy 9 month birthday Carly! :)

The Johnsons said...

That is so cute! I love the naked bum picture. That is my all time favorite thing on babies. Their cute naked bums!! :)

Tearsa said...

I can't believe Casey let you post a naked bum pic:) Carly is so adorable and I just can't get enough of her!!

family edge said...

The first thing I thought when I saw Carly's bum was exactly what Tearsa said. Did Casey know you posted that online before you posted? Haha!
What a cute baby girl!

Lindsey said...

Casey didn't know that I posted the naked bum pic. I think he still doesn't know. It may not be up too much longer :)