Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stuffing my face with Easter candy

Easter candy is so much better than Christmas candy. Nasty candy canes are nothing compared to the basket filling sweet goodness of every flavored and filled chocolate eggs. I took a trip to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and as I was waiting I was mesmerized by all their Easter candy. It is ridiculous. I kept picking up the mini Cadbury Creme Eggs and then putting them back again. After the wait I thought I could handle the temptation of walking back through the candy aisle but somehow I ended up walking out with a bag of candy anyway. Stay away!

Casey has been trying to call Korea today to talk to some people from his mission. He can't remember how to use a calling card plus the Korea country code plus everything else. If anyone knows how to call internationally with a calling card let me know. He's called a couple of times before with a lot of troubles and he can't remember what he did to get it to work before. It's fun to listen to him speak his Korean on the phone. I love it.

1 comment:

Kari said...

That's funny- that sounds like something I would do.I love cadbury creme eggs and the Reese PB eggs but I don't think I'll buy any this year because then I'll just eat them all. Aaron wants me to buy tons of robin eggs the day after Easter because they'll be discounted. He loves them!