Sunday, March 23, 2008

Evolution O' Easter

Casey and I started a tradition of wearing the same outfit for Easter every year. We've done it for three years in a row starting on the Easter when we were dating. This Easter I didn't want to wear the brown shirt/white cardigan combo but Casey begged me and I caved in. Our Easter was great. Casey totally surprised me with an Easter basket filled with goodies and a plush peeps bunny. My parents flew in at about 5:30 p.m. They drove to our apartment and had Easter dinner and hung out. It's sooo good to have my parents here in Milwaukee. I was so excited to see them. They're staying here until Thursday. Here are the pictures of our Easter evolution.
The tradition is born! Casey and I were dating this Easter and we didn't even plan to dress alike. We were made for each other. Casey came over to my parent's house to eat dinner that night and he gave me an Easter bunny and told me that night he wanted to marry me, SCORE! (We didn't "officially" get engaged for another month)
Second year. Both of us put on a few pounds and I'm definitely not looking quite as cute. Everyday we we're looking a little more like the classic Wymount couple. Good thing we got out of there fast! We ate dinner at my parent's again. YUM.
This year. Looking a few MORE pounds heavier. A little pasty too, thanks Milwaukee! We're both just lovin' life. Stay tuned for next year's picture...

2 comments:

Kari said...

Whatevs! You guys look just as good as when you were dating!!!

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Lindsey! What a great post! I'm so happy you read my blog and now that I've found yours, I will be a regular! Hope all is well!