Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

This Halloween Carly got to go trick or treating three times.  On Wednesday we went to our ward’s trunk or treat, on Friday we went trick or treating at my dad’s work, and then on Saturday night we went trick or treating in Casey’s sister’s neighborhood in Sandy.  It was so much fun!  Carly loved every minute of it. She was really good at picking out a treat and then saying thank you and bye.  After a while when her bag started getting full I started “helping” her pick out candy that I knew I wouldn’t eat, on the other hand, Casey would “guide her hand” toward the Twix or Snickers. 

Carly loved her giraffe costume and started wearing it almost every day two weeks before Halloween.  We had such a fun Halloween weekend and I’m really glad we celebrated it to its fullest!

DSC02807

My parents with  their decorated trunk for the trunk or treat. 

DSC02790DSC02802   DSC02805

A few days later we met some cousins and went to my dad’s work to trick or treat.  Carly got a boatload of candy there and couldn’t carry her bag because it was too heavy. 

Carly and Sadie love hugging each other.

DSC02818DSC02819

My dad dressed up in his Karate Gee and put in his freaky contacts that he wears every year.  Carly got so freaked out by them. 

DSC02824 DSC02827

My mom is a teacher and she always goes all out for Halloween.  This year she was a Spanish dancer.

DSC02828

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like Carly had a lot of being a cute giraffe for Halloween! :) Hope you guys are doing well!