Friday, November 12, 2010

Things I love Fridays

Notice that I changed my blog template? I was pretty excited about changing Familia Verde up a little bit.  I know I haven’t blogged for a while…I think about potential posts a lot but then I question their blog worthibility.  Putting all worthibility worries aside I am going to blog again.

Lately I’ve come up with a lot of stuff that I love.

This bread is amazing.  I always buy it when I go to Sam’s Club.

One day a few months ago I decided to splurge and forgo Johnsons & Johnsons and spend a bit more on shampoo for Carly. I spent more in hopes that something new would help me comb through her hair better.  I am SO glad I bought this stuff.  It smells awesome, and now it’s easy to comb through Carly’s hair!                                                                                                                                                    

These crackers are my new favorite.  I even got my dad hooked on them!

I have fallen in love with Wet Ones.  I used to just use wet wipes to clean Carly’s face but now after using these I won’t go back to wet wipes for wiping faces and hands.  These smell really good, and I love that they’re antibacterial.  I’ve tried store brands but for me it’s worth it to spend an extra 40 cents to get these that are easy to get out of the canister and smell good.

And tomorrow I’m running my first 5K, wish me luck!

3 comments:

We are 3. said...

Yay for your 1st 5k!! Good luck!

Jodee Luke said...

how did you do??? was it cold?

Lindsey said...

It went really well! It was pretty cold but it felt good once I started running. I had to run with 2 layers of pants, 2 shirts, and a head/ear band. I think it was in the 40s.