Thursday, October 28, 2010

My life has changed, again

Three years ago I splurged on a Pink Motorola Razr. I think I paid $50 for it (that was a splurge for me). I thought it was so cool. It’s weird how fast technology changes. After a year of having it it was ghetto. Last week I decided I needed to buy a new phone and switch phone plans. Right after my decision to buy a new phone my Razr decided to stop working (perfect timing!) I really wanted an iphone but I knew I couldn’t and wouldn’t justify spending that much money when we don’t have an income right now. So I ended up looking at reviews and finding a Samsung Galaxy S that is pretty much the same as an iphone but I got it for free! I got it yesterday and already my life has changed.

I love having internet on my phone, I love downloading and looking through all the fun apps I can put on my phone. Carly especially loves the Talking Tom Cat app, but I think I’m already getting sick of it. I am in love with my phone!

No comments: